Friday, May 6, 2011

"Pinky Dinky" - Lampwork Focal Bead

I must have been thinking about my new Pink Bike when I made this focal bead. Naturally, my bike needs a focal bead named in its honor. "Pinky Dinky" has its eye on me when I am riding to and fro the neighborhood to keep me safe from harm.




 This side of "Pinky Dinky" lets me know I'm loved, safe and warm and that I don't have to worry about anything when I'm having fun on my bike. 

I know that you will find the same peace, love and freedom from worry as this bead is incorporated into your unique jewelry...especially if you love PINK (smile).

"Pinky Dinky" will be on Etsy later this morning so keep your eyes peeled (ouch).

Hugs and have a great day!

Suzanne

Measurements:

47 mm tall
22 mm at widest part
12 mm thick

Mandrel size:  3/32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...