Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas - New Pile o' Beads

DING DING A LING - DING DING A LING - CHRISTMAS IS NEAR
I'm so excited

Hello and welcome to my new pile of beads. Straight out of the kiln this morning. I tell you I was so excited last night I didn't want to stop making beads. But, I ran out of mandrels! Note to self (dip more mandrels girlfriend before sitting down at the torch). You never know when inspiration is going to hit. This time it was just before I ran out of mandrels.


I'm getting ready to make bracelets from these fun beads.   And today I am prepared.  I have tons of dipped mandrels just waiting for their beads to appear and then be thrown in the kiln awaiting other new friendly beads to gather. Oh if I could just be a fly on the wall inside that kiln. (Besides being burnt to a crisp) - listening to all those beads chatter with each other as they anneal away. It's like a trip to the beauty salon for them. They emerge all durable, shiny, and ready for a long, long life in the hands of an appreciative admirer.

Keep your eyes peeled for upcoming posts of my new creations.  I'm awaiting beautiful leather soft cord from Germany and I've already received my heavy duty, quality, stainless steel magnetic closures.  I can hardly wait to get these bracelets out for you.   Thank you Claudia for inspiration (* kiss).

Love you all, Merry Christmas

xoxo
Suzanne
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Suzanne!
    May all your beads (and wishes, of course) come true :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Suzanne! I haven't got to torch since our class with Claudia! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you Tatyana. God Bless You and may your JOY be made FULL in the coming New Year!

    Much Love
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debra - I'm so impressed with your remodeled studio. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures!

    Merry Christmas and may the coming New Year be filled with blessing and new beads!!!

    xoxo
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...