Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Khaki Love by Suzanne - Set Lampwork Beads

Hi All

Yea I'm feeling much better thanks to all of your sweet prayers and much appreciated love sent my way over the last several days.

I made these loving the color khaki. It goes with everything and I love it with the red and blue accent colors. The heart symbolizes the love we have in our hearts for those closest to us. Once again, I'm using my 'New' shapes - rounds and disks. Seems to give sort of a unique quality to an otherwise typical string of beads.





I hope you like these as much as I do. Oh, and the bead in the middle is also included - it was extra after I'd already created the symmetry of the set...haha I know - anal retentive I suppose. ;o)

Enjoy this beautiful day.

Hugs
Suzanne
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...