Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pink Lady - Lampwork Glass Beads - Set

Pink Lady - I love pink and black. Guess it's my love for the late 40's and early 50's. In the house I grew up, our bathroom was pink ceramic 3X3 tile with black 1x3 accents. My aunt even had a pink and black bathroom.

The pink in these beads is EDP. I don't know what that stands for, but it is VERY hard to work with. Very shocky glass and it must be encased in clear or it looks frosted. (Not in a good way). So these beads are encased in clear. Clear is great if it is a really fabulous clear. There are no bubbles in the glass and if the clarity is terrific.  I use double helix "Aether". It goes on like "buddaa". I encase nearly all my beads because it magnifies whatever it is encasing making the colors stand out like 3D.

Enjoy (Adam just said this looks like a three eyed goblin). Funny, I didn't see that. Well, to each his own !

Have a great day!

Hugs
Suzanne
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...