Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Headpins Galore - Handmade lampwork glass headpins

 I've recently discovered another way to be of service to jewelry designers who are seeking glass headpins for their unique pieces.

This is a package of 5 handmade lampwork beads headpins. I made them in beautiful transparent sky blue and also using a striking double helix frit color on metal wire. Each pin measures length about 2.5".

Shape: Lampwork GLASS HEAD PINS

If you would like a different quantity, color or length, please convo me. I'll be happy to oblige! Handmade findings may vary from the photos. These are great for using as earrings or to incorporate in your own unique handmade braceletes, necklaces, mixed media art work, etc. - wherever your imagine can take you.

Enjoy - You can find them in my Etsy Shop by clicking on the picture below.

Thanks for stopping by.

Suzanne
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...