Thursday, June 9, 2011

Heart On My Sleeve - Lampwork Glass Bead

The little heart that jets from the side of this bead reminds me that no matter what is going on in my life, there is love embedded in the turmoil. Don't sweat the small stuff.

This bead has two handmade by me murrine - one on each side. The picture doesn't pick it up as well as I would like but it is beautiful. The one on the other side is larger...more views are available in my Etsy Shop.

Transparent blue and some double helix striking glass makes this bead especially organic. It is free shaped and has many layers of clear glass adding depth.


Measurements:
47h x 25w x 8.5 thick
Made on 3/32 mandrel

Thanks for taking a peek.

Suzanne
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...