Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Goth Girl - Cirque du Soleil Series - Lampwork Glass Focal Bead

First in my Cirque du Soleil Series. A number of my son Gabe's friends are members of Cirque du Soleil and perform all over the world. I love the colors, characters and weird wonderful world I'm in when in the audience.

I've been pondering for quite some time how I could bring the Cirque du Soleil experience to my world of beads. This little Goth Girl is the first in an ongoing series I hope. We'll see how the creative spirit of the project leads.

The hole runs lengthwise and is wound on a 3/32 mandrel. This bead is squeezed and about 10 mm thick.

Hold it for a little bit of joy. It is a collector’s item as well as for jewelry designers who see a finished piece immediately when they find beads they love. What a gift. I love designers and mixed media artists. Thank you for seeing my glass art in your own unique ways. It is a pleasure to serve you with my passion for glass objects that make you laugh, dance, sing and enjoy life through rose colored glasses.

***If you would like this focal bead to be made into a pendant, please convo me and I will make it happen for you.

Love Suzanne
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...