Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Glass House - Handmade Glass Lampwork Bead - Focal

This is a very unique bead. I call it the "Glass House". The window at the top of the door is dichroic glass and sparkles. Very hard to capture on camera. My camera anyway.

It is a happy house with little squeezed red dots simulating hearts along the side. It sits kind of wonky like it is balancing itself on the hillside. The blue and black twistie on the bottom offers a bit of whimsy as well. I think I would like to live in this house. Although it is on a black bead it still looks warm and fuzzy to me. How about you?

Enjoy - more views in my Etsy Shop. Click on the pictures to the right to see them.

Love you lots - Suzanne
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...