Thursday, October 11, 2012

I AM Effervescent - Pendant by Suzanne



This pendant is infused with an iridescent piece of dichroic glass that sparkles beneath the surface of an already beautiful lentil shaped bead.  I felt keeping the piece simply strung was important for the character of the glass to shine.

This is a new technique I am trying out after purchasing a tutorial from Astrid Riedel, one of my very favorite glass artists.  This is a yummy, marshmellowie, blue with a pea green and black stripe twist covering half the bead.  Very unusual and amazing.

Enjoy!

Hugs
Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pendant, and colours are so beautiful - love this red single flower!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel and Tatyana!!! You make my heart sing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...