Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Detailed Stringer Work


Working on detailed fine stringer work since the arrival of Claudia Trimbur-Pagel's book "Glass Bead Trip".  I go to sleep looking at the pictures and reading her instructions.  The only answer to her wonderful world of glass beads...Practice...Practice...Practice.

I wake up in the morning excited to see what the results of yesterday's work is.  I run to the kiln in the sunroom to fetch the prize.  There is always room for improvement and it takes me a couple of days to appreciate what I've made because of that bugger - perfectionism.  There is always room for improvement and I have to work at appreciating where I am at right now.  Otherwise, I'll lose sight of the joy of my glass bead journey.  I AM happy with todays glass beads.  Now this afternoon, I'll hit the road a runnin and improve upon yesterday.

I'm willing, able and once again, inspired.

Hugs
Suzanne

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...