Monday, October 15, 2012

Glass Bead Trip by Claudia Trimbur-Pagel

If  I were any more excited than I am right now,  I would not be able to type at all.  But, I want to share with you.

I just received Claudia Trimbur-Pagel's first book for advanced bead makers.

I was fortunate and one of few in the US to take a class from Claudia back in November of 2011 at my favorite bead shop "The Mandrel".  Claudia was brought in to teach from France, where she lives, by Donna Conklin and a few others across the United States.

Her work with glass and with Precious Metal Silver Clay is absolutely the most exciting, inspiring class I have ever taken.  So I will be reading and reading again until I have a much better understanding of glass and Precious Metal Silver so my work will take an even sharper turn than it has lately and be even more facinating than it is right now!!!!

So, get ready, cuz here I come...

Lovin you all because you all are lovin me !

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...