Saturday, August 20, 2011

Venice Art Walk Collection - Handmade Lampwork Glass Pendants

Hi Everyone! I've been waiting for my new bead presses from Zoozii's. They arrived yesterday and I'm so excited to get started making beads that will all be the same size and great for bracelets, necklaces, focal beads and my new and more wonderful than ever "Dragon Fly" collection. Kerri Fuhr's tutorial has been more than helpful and I feel as thought I've come away from a private tutoring with her. I met Kerri in 2009 during a bead club event at Frantz Art Glass in Shelton, WA when I still lived in the Seattle area. She is absolutely amazing.

I just posted this collection which I made for the Gallery and Venice Art Walk in Venice, CA about two months ago. They got a lot of attention at the show and in the gallery. As you know, you always come home with a few of your favorites wondering - geez - I love these. Why didn't they sell? So, I posted the whole collection in my Etsy Shop for about 65% reduction. I thought the whole collection would make a neat group of pendants to purchase for gifts or for some over active love with lamp work bead kind of unique person. We'll see.

Hope you enjoy taking a peak at them.

xoxo Love you Suzanne
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...