Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jupiter Dragon Fly - Lampwork Glass Beads - Set

Yea I had my first special order yesterday for beads which were for sale and sold recently using this color, "Jupiter". I love this color and since I had it out and was already working with it, I decided to make a Dragon Fly set. Who woulda guessed. The pinks, golds and terra cotta all wrapped up in this beautiful Effetre color are different each time a bead is made. I love that about Jupiter glass!

This set is five spacer beads on the larger side and one focal button bead.



Measurements:
Focal: approximately 1.25"
Bead hole: wound on 3/32 mandrels

The little silver spacers are purchased and included in the sale.

They will be in my Etsy Shop shortly. Enjoy and thanks for taking a peek.

www.etsy.com/shop/SuzannesArtGlass

Hugs and have a great day!
Suzanne


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...