Friday, March 2, 2012

Lentils Lentils Lentils - Love'n 'em

A week ago, if you told me I'd be making lentils til they came out my ears I'd have said "You're Nuts - I find making Lentils problematic".  Yet, now, I'm so excited about them I just love it.

I don't know what happened, but all of the sudden, I'm not having any trouble with them at all.  I'm lovin' the shape and able to correct what doesn't always meet with my perfectionism.  Not to say they are perfect.  But, in my world, filling the press is monumental when I don't end up ruining the bead in the process.  Here are some beauties that were hatched from the kiln yesterday.  Tell me what you think.

23918IQZF








 That's it for today... Have a good one.

Hugs
Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. Wow, they are adorable!
    I love the last one - on the left - it's Starry night itself :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thank you. Getting ready to post a new design called Batik. Hope you like them. It's so encouraging to get your feedback. Thank you for that Tatyana. ;o) Sometimes I feel like a needle in a haystack amongst all the talented lamp workers in the world.

    Hugs Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see (though I'm not a talented lampwork designer :) ) that your creations are beautiful and unique!
    Thank you for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like a starry night. Isn't it magical, the things we all see in a different light? Thank you Tatyana.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...