Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Claudia Trimbur-Pagel - An amazing woman/artist/instructor

  Pics from the amazing two day of classes in Redondo Beach at "The Mandrel". Claudia Trimbur-Pagel was the instructor and these are her beads. Wish I could say they are mine, but they are not. I will be practicing these techniques for sure. Claudia's beads are amazing.



This little bird on top the bead reminds me to think outside the box and to take a dare I've put up for myself.  See what happens.
There, he peeks over the top but hides his feathers hidden on the other side.  I'm going to have to name this little guy.

Although I made the ring set up in ArtClay Silver, the bead was made by Claudia.  I don't know quite how I maneuvered that but the ring is gorgeous and I'm happy it is in my care forever.



I purchased the two blue beads (one already a bracelet) and the other to make a matching pendant.
Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...