Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Toasted Caramel - Lampwork Glass Bead - Set - SRA

Does this set of beads not look good enough to eat! I'm hungry just looking at it. It is another one of double helix's super colors. It has been wrapped in clear stringer for depth and to magnify the colors running through the bead and its matching spacer beads.

I'll be putting this set up on Etsy as soon as I'm finished adding it to my blog so my friends and family can see what I'm up to today.

I actually sold five strings of beads last night on my Etsy sight. That is definitely a milestone for me. I'm beginning to see how this little hobby of mine may some day grow up into a full fledged business. Well, enough dreaming for today. All I did was take a little advice from the man upstairs. Get back to the basics - spacers. I should listen more often.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. You are the best friends and family a gal could ever have. Geez I love you.

Hugs - Suzanne
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...