Thursday, July 28, 2011

Double Helix Head Pins - Handmade Lampwork Beads

This set of head pins is so rich in color they look to have come from another planet. Isn't glass wonderful?

The double helix in itself is overwhelmingly beautiful, but I've also dipped each head pin in Gaffer Blue Chalcedony and then topped them off with a crystal clear dollop drawn into a dew drop just for fun and magnification of the colors underneath.

It's no secret that I love Double Helix glass. It makes me fall in love all over again with why I work with glass every time I use it. Enjoy!

Set includes five headpins on a 3" wire. Plenty of room for earring wraps or inclusion in a necklace or any other piece of mixed media you happen to need them for. Have fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...