Monday, July 25, 2011

Tiny Purple Flowers - Lampwork Glass Beads - Set

Tiny Purple Flowers is a set made of Creation Is Messy (CIM) glass called "Thai Orchid". I have to say I loved the name of the glass and that is why I purchased the rods. It wouldn't have mattered to me what the color turned out to be. Usually I have a hard time getting my purples purple in the photos, but this color seems to be remaining true on my monitor.

These little flowers are so fun to play with in any design. I hope you enjoy them!

I reached a milestone in bead sales in one day yesterday.  Three sets of beads sold yesterday from my Etsy Shop online.  Three sets in one day!!!  I have a grateful heart - it just feels so wonderful to be producing a product that others are enjoying enough to purchase.  It is a dream come true.

"I'm dancing"  Suzanne
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...