Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Heart Breaker

When I opened the kiln this morning I realized that once again I've mixed up my COE104 and COE96 glass. I have to get away from those reds and yellows because they are the 96 culprits when I'm mostly using 104.  The two are not compatible and will cause a bead to crack up the middle during the annealing process.  The surprise is that you won't know it has happened until it is removed from the kiln the next morning.

I don't know if you can see the crack in the bead in the picture. But, it's there. So...I can't sell this one or give it away. Therefore, the name, Heart Breaker.

I wanted you to see it anyway because I worked on it for about an hour...;o)  ha ha on me...

Love you all,

Suzanne
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...