Friday, February 5, 2010

Raining in Sunny California

Even the raining weather in California is brighter than the rainy weather in Seattle. Don't get me wrong - I love Seattle, but, once in a while - you just need a little sunshine during those dreary winter months.

My sis-in-law Jeanette and I laugh - it seems like - continuously. She is such a joy to be with. We'll be in Palm Springs for the Super Bowl!!! At least 70 degree weather there. S U M M E R to me!

Even being away from the glass on a mini vacation leaves me thinking about it from moment to moment. Placed a big order for CIM (Creation is Messy) glass for when I get home and a kiln mandrel holder so I'll be ready upon arrival to create some beads!

Later then...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...