Saturday, July 7, 2012

Enamel Enamel Enamel - I love it!!!

 I love these little heart earrings.  They dangle so freely from the ear   wires about 2 1/2 inches from the bottom of your ear.   They are the same size as the blue ones I showed you yesterday.  I think I'm going to have to make these in about every color.  They are the perfect little earring.  Not too big and not too small.

                                                 SOLD

I made this ring topper for a special friend in Tulsa, OK.  She has been so patient in waiting for me to design a white ring for her to wear during the summer.  White glass is just not my favorite to work with because it turns clear when hot and is probably the most liquid of all colors.  It is very hard to work with accept in small amounts.    Then  metalworking and enamels came into my life.  Yay!  Yesterday when I got up from the torch I actually had a ring topper that I was eager to show her.  She loved it and I'm putting it in the mail for her today.  We are both excited.  She already has the ring shank and all she needs are about a zillion ring toppers now.  Ha Ha

I'm already thinking of new designs I can incorporate this new love I have for copper, enamels and my glass beads.  Gorgeous necklaces, bracelets and earrings too.

Stay tuned.

Hugs
Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. Your enamel and copper creations have so much style!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tatyana - stay tuned ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...