Monday, August 2, 2010



Birdies, birdies, birdies - birdie mania!!! This is just smugling of what has come out of my kiln during the last couple of days. But, good news, I've come up with a NEW bird. In the oven now!!! Will post tomorrow. Darling I promise you. I am doing the Art Walk Thursday Night in downtown Seattle, Pioneer Square. Hope to sell lots of beads! In conjunction with jewelry designers in the region. Could be great...could be just another show...send your energy my way. I love you soooooo much.

hugs. Suzanne
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I see you are in love with Manuela's Signature Beads, right?

    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Yes - Manuela is one of my idols. Her talent is soooo big. Are you a friend of hers Ulla?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...