Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ouch

First day back in the studio after a month on vacation.  First thing, I picked up a hot piece of glass and burned my fingers...I had to laugh.  My glass was obviously protesting for my being away for such a long time.  I had to admit, I was a little afraid to get back in the saddle melting my glass into beautiful beads.  "What will happen - I may have forgotten even how to hold the mandrel"...

It wasn't long and I was making beads even better than before.  Recreation is the spring board for re-creation.  Will post my creations when I take them from the kiln in about 8 hours.  I had so much fun once I got started.  Now I can't wait to get back in there in the morning.  Did I mention "I love melting glass?"

hugs
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...