Tuesday, June 8, 2010

California or Bust!!!



Leaving Seattle for Los Angeles on Saturday.  I so enjoy my trips to California.  SUNSHINE - I just soak it up.  My body is so depleted of Sunshine, it has turned a sordid milky white color.  I've never been white.  Only in Washington.  Not to say Washington isn't beautiful.  It is beautiful.  There just isn't much sunshine.  The natives love it.  They love to tell people that the sun never shines and it rains all the time.  Not only is that true - but folklore has it, it keeps people away.  Crazy as it may seem, it works.  Except, of course, in my case.

So every few months, I export myself to sunny California to visit my son and now sons (my oldest, Adam, moved to California about a month ago) and my sister-in-law Jeanette.  Then after a week, off to Las Vegas for three days and celebration of my birthday on the 22nd, then back to LA and celebration of my youngest son Gabe's birthday on the 25th.

On the 27th, mom will be joining us for a week.  Oh boy...

Well, I'll be posting pictures of the ocean, the beach, tan bodies, half naked bodies and happy people.  Most likely, they will all be related to me ;-)

Later then, yes, it's raining again.  All hail, Seattle.  No wonder I get such joy sitting behind a torch for 8 hours a day.  It reminds me of - THE SUN and that, keeps me smiling.  The beads I create are frosting on the cake, the cherry on top my icecream sundae...ahhhhh

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...